Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Let's Get It Started

OK, I'm doing it. I'm getting started on my blog. Everyone knows that I am not a "computer" type of person. I like paper. I like to know that what I put on paper is not going to disappear into thin air. I know, I need to get with it. My kids are better on computers than I am. It is pitiful!

Don't expect a blog every day. It's not going to happen. Don't expect every picture to be posed and perfect. Don't expect it all to be sugar-coated and Donna Reed-ish. That's not me and it is not my life. I am going to try to post things that are fun and real. You can expect me to write about my everyday life with my kids, my husband, my family, my job, and the few friends I keep.

2 comments:

  1. Boo-yah! Liz is in the blogosphere! Yay, can't wait to read yo' bid-ness!

    much love, one of your few friends,

    mrs. non-june cleaver-ish

    ReplyDelete