Thursday, February 4, 2010

Phoebe's Phlegm

Do you remember the episode of "Friends" when Phoebe could actually sing? To refresh your memory--Phoebe had a cold. She had Phlegm caught in her throat and it made her sing really well. That happened to me this morning. I was so excited. I can carry a tune (sometimes), but a real singer I am not. I was taking the baby to the sitter and Jason Aldean's new song, "The Truth," came on the radio. I started singing and realized-I sound good! It was about 6:30 this morning and I have a slight cold. I had an audience of 2. Jackson and Riley could have cared less, but I had to call Randy and tell him. I'm so jealous of Ran. He has a really good singing voice. I always tell him that if I could sing like him, I'd sing all of the time. I'd sing for everyone. I love to hear his voice. Anyway, I couldn't wait for the next song to show my skills. It was kind of hard to show my talents to a Black Eyed Peas song, so I kept flipping the stations. Finally, I found Michael Buble'. It was on. Then, all of a sudden, it was over. Like Phoebe, I cleared my throat and the dream died.


As you know, Phoebe sang songs about random things. Here are her songs from the "Phlegm" episode. ENJOY!!


Sticky Shoes (from Pheobe's phlegmy, sick version)
My sticky shoes,my sticky,
sticky shoes,
why you stick on me... baby.



Goats are Parading
Parading, goats are parading;
parading down the street.
Parading, goats are parading;
leaving little treats.


Paper Mache' Man
I'm, I'm still waiting for my papier-mache' man.

No comments:

Post a Comment